Through Myagi, both suppliers and their reseller partners can optimize sell-through by improving what we call the Knowledge Supply Chain—the path information takes to get from its start to end, across multiple companies and teams and people.
If you’ve ever had issues with important knowledge not getting to the right place, not getting there in time, not being understood, or easily being forgotten, you probably have a broken Knowledge Supply Chain.
In 2014, Simon Turner spent one too many times training a blank-staring audience, at retail stores that had several other trainers to hear from that day, and with half the staff than was promised. It’s easy to say it’s the sales associates’ fault for not paying attention… but he looked harder at the situation and realized the whole system of delivering crucial sales information was broken.
- What We Value: Our company values are the filters we use to make decisions and determine how we want to work together—with each other and with our customers. Here are the four values we’ve set as our guiding light:
- One Team Wins: We believe teamwork is a craft and we strive to master it. We win as a team of teams. We win and we celebrate together. We lose and we learn together. Like we tell our customers, we work better together too.
- Be Respectfully Noisy: Squeaky wheels get the grease, but it’s hard to be a squeaky wheel sometimes. We encourage everyone at Myagi to feel comfortable speaking up in a way that is considerate to both our teammates and our customers.
- Everyone a Coach, everyone a player: Myagi has a coaching culture. It’s everyone’s job to help each other improve through deliberate feedback. Everyone has the responsibility to practice what they learn from their coaches at work. We invest in continually improving as a team.
- Give a sh*t: Give a sh*t is means to take the initiative, solve problems that need solving, build a great company, and work with care and passion. Care for the company, each other, yourself, and our customers.
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.