What will you do?
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- You are just as comfortable working on the backend as you are the frontend.
- You have experience in programming and interacting with APIs.
- You have experience building single page web applications.
- You are flexible, dedicated, and curious.
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic when necessary.
- You draw inspiration from prior art, but are driven to innovate beyond it.
- You respectfully challenge your peers, and welcome being challenged.
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help us learn too.
We’d particularly love it if
- You have experience building and extending web based editors (Slate, ProseMirror, Quill, etc)
- You have experience with AWS(RDS, SQS, DynamoDB)
- You have experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- You have deep knowledge of API design principles and best-practices, caching, resiliency, RPC, REST, and HTTP
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!
Please let Medium know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 17th, 2021
Job posted on
October 2nd, 2020
Medium is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWelcome to Medium, where words matter. Medium taps into the brains of the world’s most insightful writers, thinkers, and storytellers to bring you the smartest takes on topics that matter. So whatever ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.