By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
About the role
As Product Management Lead, you’ll be playing a key role in helping Lumi build a successful two-sided marketplace that connects buyers and suppliers of packaging. Your job will be to identify the right problems, ask the right questions, and craft the right strategy to evolve our nascent marketplace into something that has the potential to transform an entire industry.
You bring your passion, your desire to innovate, your entrepreneurial skills, your ability to listen and learn from users and stakeholders, your willingness to collaborate, and we’ll bring a talented set of designers, product managers, and engineers who will work with you to bring your vision to life.
This role is open to people with or without people management experience.
What you'll do
- Develop roadmap tied to key objectives and metrics of the company
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to learn their needs, establish clear release timelines and feedback loops for incorporating new priorities
- Build a predictable and repeatable process for delivering new product features and improvements in a timely manner
- Partner with engineering leadership to execute on the product roadmap, ensure product specifications are well defined, and engineering resources are used towards initiatives that drive forward company objectives
- Provide consistent feedback and coaching to all product management and product design team members in order to build and develop a high performing product organization
- Partner with the Chief Product Officer in the management of the entire product portfolio, ensuring the right focus towards the creation, improvement, or retirement of products alongside the growth of the company
- 5+ years experience acting as a product lead, preferably for a marketplace product
- Experience implementing SaaS platforms and/or enterprise products
- Experience collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Comfortable presenting requirements, designs, and new product features to a wide audience
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams is a plus
- Experience working within the supply chain, logistics or ecommerce is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Top of the line computer equipment
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
- Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of supply chain, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
- Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!
Please let Lumi know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
Lumi is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLumi is a direct-to-manufacturer marketplace. Ecommerce companies like Stitch Fix, Outdoor Voices, and MeUndies use Lumi to manage their entire packaging supply chain. We build the software and supply...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.