Required Skills and Experiences
- You have 3+ years of designing and developing user interfaces.
- You have a solid understanding of HTML, SASS (SCSS) and JS.
- You have a working knowledge of JS Frameworks (React / Vue / Next).
- You design using Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD.
- You have a pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- You are user focused. You have a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs and solving their problems with functional and elegant design.
- You have working experience creating screen flows, interaction models, responsive layout and UI elements.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You can set and follow design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- You can demonstrate an ability to use, and a comfort with, industry-standard design and prototyping software.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- You are able to weigh the pros, cons, costs and benefits of different design solutions, backed by research and data.
- You are able to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas.
- You have opinions and aren’t afraid to speak up and are willing to revisit those opinions when evidence changes.
- You have an awesome portfolio showcasing your previous designs that reflects your strengths in UX, visual design and front-end code.
- Laravell / PHP knowledge
- Prototyping (Principal / After Effects)
- 3D Modeling
- VR / AR Design
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Please let Few know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
Few is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySince 2014, Few has been designing, building and helping clients take software products to market. Few works hand-in-hand with clients to provide them the resources they need to launch thoughtful, eleg...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.