About the team:
That is why we are assembling a top quality design team, if you want to be part of one of the top remote design teams around the world this is a position for you:
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users
- Have 5+ years experience in User Experience Design, Product Design, Interaction Design & User Research
- Be able reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have Experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow.
- Be skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Have Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and business peers to define, ideate, solve, launch, and measure digital products.
- Collaborate closely with the UX research and data science to get insights to make data-informed decisions when designing.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product.
- Structure and facilitate ideation workshops for an emerging product category
- Participate in Design rituals to collaborate with other designers to ensure a functional, consistent, cohesive, and delightful brand experience.
- Foster Culture: Apply and improve our Product Design Framework, elevate the Design Chapter culture and sharing practices.
- Monitor and maintain visibility of design tasks through our process tools Jira & our Wiki.
Additionally, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience on financial or investment products
- Expertise on mobile design, iOS and Android.
- Experience working on South America markets (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Passion for the crypto industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English language proficiency.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You chose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside de office
This role is expected to work remotely.
*this is a requirement for our company for all positions all levels
Please let CircleCI know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 25th, 2021
About the companyCircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.