- Ability to communicate with stakeholders to define user requirements and system architecture, and a commitment to successful customer service and project delivery
- Review code, merge branches and generally be a great team player by seeking out and providing feedback
- Build backend systems in Node.js and MongoDB leveraging various AWS products
- Create client-side web applications in React and Redux
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment
- Continuously integrate automated software tests and deployments
- Experience in ES6, TypeScript, React, Redux, Jest.
- Demonstrable knowledge of document-based database design, network services, solution architecture, and implementation.
- Experience in developing micro-services.
- Experience working with AWS products and infrastructure
- Experience working with Linux/Unix systems and open-source software
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with databases such as Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Canadian residency or citizenship
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- 22 Days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Stock option
- Health plan
- Other Perks
Please let Tribe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
April 11th, 2021
About the companyTribe is a modern and fully customizable community platform built with a collection of social media best practices to help businesses and creators launch branded online communities. Communities built ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.