- Design and implement highly scalable backend systems and algorithms to process massive amounts of complex, high dimensionality, high cardinality data.
- Work closely with rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality, scalable software.
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites to ensure both code quality and data integrity/quality.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with modern programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, and SQL.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with stream processing, messaging semantics, scheduling algorithms, and distributed systems fundamentals – Kafka, Spark, AWS Glue, Airflow, Lambda, Storm or related technologies.
- Ability to design scalable messaging systems for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency.
- Data modeling and design -- SQL, NoSQL & in-memory databases.
- Savvy on modern security design and programming principles, threats & preventive implementations
- Experience with large-scale, high complexity metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with performance testing, troubleshooting and tuning.
- Experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs and micro services.
- Experience building and scaling large scale ETLs.
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please let Qventus know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
December 15th, 2020
About the companyOptimizing hospital operations Qventus uses a hospital’s data along with proprietary external data signals to help managers proactively manage day-to-day operations. Qventus's algorithms analyze hos...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.