- You will be interacting, influencing, and developing relationships with individual contributors, mid-level management and the C-suite, to drive their digital transformation strategy with market-leading enterprise customers.
- Specific activities will include: Lead a cross-functional account team in the development and execution of detailed account plans/strategies to grow existing relationships AND secure new logo customers (e.g. Marketing, Solution Consulting, Customer Success, Business Value, ISRs, BDRs and partner teams).
- Maintain hyper focus on identifying pain in a customer’s environment and develop a business-orient point of view that compels them to act to solve for it.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships.
- Continuously “connect the dots” within your account base to develop broad relationships and engagement across targeted teams and leadership.
- Ability to drive an “AND” business, which mates our frictionless, transactional sales model with a strategic, large deal selling motion, where each is applicable.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota.
- Use our sales methodology and processes optimally for all lead management and sales forecasting.
- Foster and accelerate a strong eco-system partner relationships to expand market coverage, awareness and penetration within your territory.
- Dedication to conducting pipeline generation and account research.
- Embrace our #takethelead and #runtogether values by continuously learning from feedback and experiences to be better and make your team better.
- 6+ years experience in field sales.
- Maniacal focus on enabling Customer Success.
- Experience leading a consultative sales approach in a multi-product, complex software environment.
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity, business acumen, technical competence, and grit.
- Ability to qualify, execute, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance.
- Positive can-do attitude with a demonstrated track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 enterprise companies.
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps.
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer.
- BS/BA Degree or higher or proven relevant work experience preferred.
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- 401K with 1% match
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
Please let PagerDuty know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 5th, 2021
Job posted on
February 23rd, 2021
PagerDuty is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyIn an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.