As an Account Executive, you will:
- Spearhead growth and adoption of MURAL to the top design, agile and innovation teams across the world.
- Qualify inbound leads and guide them through the purchasing process
- Prospect new outbound leads using email, phone, and social media
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Facilitate robust product demos to prospects
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure clear and consistent communication with customers
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role at a Saas provider, with a record of top performance
- Experience developing a successful strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity working with Legal, Security, and/or Procurement teams to win deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Comfortable asking questions, working cross-departmentally and working under high pressure
- Record of building strong and lasting customer relationships
Ideally you have...
- Experience with the land-and-expand motion
- Experience as early sales hire at an early stage SaaS company where you helped create and refine process
- Familiarity with B2B solution selling, impact sales, challenger selling, SPIN selling, and/or whiteboard selling
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Please let Mural know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
Mural is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally. Join our team of talented, passionate teammates as we scale visual collaboration around the world Help us transform work th...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.