The majority of people who face a legal problem around the world don’t get legal assistance. And, for those who do, most are dissatisfied with the service they get.
Josef was created to solve that problem, founded by three young lawyers and developers who believe that the law needs to work for everyone.
Today, the best legal teams around the world use Josef, from global commercial firms, to in-house teams at multinational corporations, to leading boutique and NewLaw firms, to the world’s best universities and law schools.
Josef is a no-code software platform that empowers lawyers and legal professionals to automate legal tasks, including lawyer-client interactions, sending emails, generating legal documents and providing legal guidance and advice.
Through Josef, these teams are saving time, scaling their services, helping more people and delighting staff and clients – all while making legal services more accessible.
Interested in joining a world-class start-up with social justice at the core of its mission? Check out our available positions and apply!
As a fast-growing start-up, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team and work with us to make the law more accessible for everyone.
If you’re interested in joining us, but we don’t have a position available right now, please check back as we update this page regularly. You can also use our bot to share your CV and a one page letter on why you’d be great for Josef.
What we look for
- A passion to make legal services more accessible
- A hunger for knowledge and a keen appetite to learn
- A desire to work autonomously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing start-up environment
- An open mind and desire to bring your authentic self to work every day
What to expect
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Ongoing training and the opportunity for rapid personal and professional growth
- Casual dress (while we work with lawyers we don’t dress like them)
- A vibrant, modern office environment working alongside other start-ups
- As a start-up, a workplace that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- The ability to help us determine the future direction of the company
- Regular check-ins with the co-founders to discuss your progress
Submit your application
If you think you’d be a good fit then we’d love to have a chat! Submit your CV and cover letter via the bot on the left.
Please have your resume ready to upload, along with a one-page cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you’d like to join us!