We are looking for a back-end Go engineer to help us build our native app infrastructure. You would be working directly with our CTO and Head of Product to design and deliver user-facing features and infrastucture. We are a small team with modern infrastructure (Go 1.14, Kubernetes, gRPC microservices) but need more hands and minds to move at the pace we want, support our existing users, and grow/improve our stack. In addition to Go development, there are ample opportunities to work to improve our devops, evolve our CI/CD process, and support our data science work.
- Help design, build, deploy, and maintain our main Go APIs
- Greenfield feature design and development (we're always adding new things!)
- Microservice design and development
- Identify bugs and perfomance bottlenecks — fix them
- Contribute to code quality, maintainability, tooling, and automation
- Strong knowledge of (and excitement for!) Go as it relates to writing scalable back-end services
- Great communication skills
- Passion for creating a safe, social space online for LGBTQIA+ people
- Experience with native app development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into solid maintainable code, delivered on time
- MySQL and scalable database design
- Various AWS technologies (EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache, ElasticSearch, ECR, Route53, etc.)
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS management
- Terraform, Ansible
- Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift
- Graylog, ElasticSearch
Please let HER know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 25th, 2021
Job posted on
January 7th, 2021
About the companyHER is here to connect womxn and queer people. HER believes in the unequivocal power of queer womxn. We want to connect you to your community for support and fearless exploration. We want to conne...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.