What you’ll do
- Write and ship code daily. You’ll work closely with the entire team to ensure our customers and internal team have the functionality they need to get the job done.
- Own what you build, get creative with your solutions, write tests, and contribute directly to our core product.
- Be self sufficient. We don’t micromanage, you’ll be in charge of your own work.
- Reimagine how an industry works. We are creating clean, beautiful software in a market dominated by outdated enterprise solutions.
Who we’re looking for
- You can wear many hats and lead development on a team. You can write code, interact with a customer, implement APIs, and provide feedback on the direction of the product.
- You know CS fundamentals. You have strong architecture skills and an eye for aesthetics.
- You’re a go getter. We move fast, we’re loud, we change quickly, and we push ourselves. We are looking for someone with the same drive and enthusiasm.
- Logistics experience
- React experience
What we use
- Heroku / DigitalOcean
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
Please let Flowspace know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 17th, 2021
About the companyFlowspace is a virtual warehousing and fulfillment network. Our easy-to-use platform solves the problems of traditional warehousing and fulfillment by providing transparency, simplicity, and world-clas...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.