What you'll be doing:
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma’s product and market fit in order to communicate with and engage passive talent
- Create sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Build and maintain best practices to help build the future of Figma’s sourcing team and strategy
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of technical sourcing experience in a high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of technical market, competitors, and applicable events
- Experience working with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business needs
- Passion for building a consistent, diverse, and high level pipeline
- Ability to engage passive talent with excellent communication skills both written and oral Heart for belonging and inclusion
Projects you could work on
- Understand historical hiring metrics and strategize where you see areas of opportunity and improvement
- Partner with recruiters to drive sourcing jams with leaders across the business
- Talent Mapping of the industry for targeted strategy
- Build a system and process to track progress and status
Read more about our team
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
Please let Figma know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 4th, 2021
Figma is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFigma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the spee...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.