What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Partnering closely with the Infra Engineering team and other PMs across the org to ensure cross organization coordination, stakeholder management, and ownership of results.
- Work with a full-stack engineering team to build world-class infrastructure that can scale to power our industry changing crypto offerings.
- Put together a 12 month roadmap including quick wins and longer term infrastructure and programmatic investments
- Manage multiple backlogs and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt.
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Monitor program status and rapidly identify issues / risks. Succinctly communicate issues to relevant stakeholders and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution
- Succinctly communicate issues to relevant stakeholders and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 7+ years of engineering experience working directly with infrastructure teams
- 5+ years experience in technology organization that builds large-scale distributed systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, compliance, and support. Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- Direct engagement with Engineering teams on product development with a thorough understanding of software development processes including SDLC, Agile, and waterfall.
- Enjoy solving hard problems and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into action plans
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders in order to drive alignment
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions and make recommendations
- Passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 10th, 2021
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.