WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships
- Qualify opportunities for budget, authority, need, timeline
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- At least five years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source software
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
Please let CloudBees know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 17th, 2021
CloudBees is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCloudBees is an opinionated automated service for cloud applications powered by Jenkins X, for use by developers and enterprises alike. We provide a software delivery management tool that simplifies th...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.