A little about Biteable
All about you:
- 7+ years of professional experience in high-visibility SaaS environments
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fully distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to balance optimizations across an array of concerns, like performance, maintainability, security, privacy, etc.
- Deep, first-hand experience with prominent infrastructure automation tools like Docker, k8s, Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- Deep experience with datastore management, preferably Postgres in RDS
- Experience with implementing and optimizing third-party monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with experimenting with, deploying, managing, and EOLing cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS, and preferably with an IaC approach
- Experience managing 3rd-party developer tools
- Degree in computer science or equivalent, or comparable industry experience
- Experience with the above in the context of video generation, rendering, or transcoding is a plus
All about the role. You will:
- Help the team optimize our internal platform
- Collaboratively design, implement, and manage new systems like build-test-deploy automation and other self-service tools for developers
- Maintain and enhance existing systems
- Contribute to application code as needed
- Manage delivery against varying timelines and dependencies from around the company
- Embed in a platform squad and be accountable to squadmates for delivery of tools and services
How to Apply
Please let Biteable know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 13th, 2021
Job posted on
April 19th, 2021
To apply, you must have a permit to work in at least one of the following countries:
About the companyOur mission is to enable anyone to put their message in motion Our wonderfully simple platform empowers millions of people — from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies — to engage and grow their aud...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.