In this position you will be involved in all aspects of development of the Archform app, with a particular focus on:
- Improving the existing UI styling/layout and simplifying user workflows
- Extending the current AWS integration and improving cloud sync capabilities
- App deployment on Windows, OSX, and iOS
It would be great if you had some of the following skills. However, we also believe that if you are a motivated learner you will be able to pick up most of what you need to know on the job:
- Unity development in C# (particularly "not-games" applications of Unity)
- Experience with Unity's 2D UI system, particularly with styling and customizing UI elements
- Amazon AWS .NET SDK
- Amazon Cognito and DynamoDB
- Experience with Apple's App Store
- Experience using Github and git submodules
- iOS/touch-input user interfaces
- VR user interface development
Archform the app is a core component of the go-to-market strategy of Archform the company, and the developer who fills this position will play a central role in the company as we grow.
Please let ArchForm know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 13th, 2021
Job posted on
November 22nd, 2020
ArchForm is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMeet ArchForm, a Y Combinator-backed clear aligner software startup that lets orthodontists create, design and 3D print aligners within their own offices. ArchForm provides doctors with a way to better...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.