What You'll Be Doing:
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products–communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions to make our product best-in-class
- Lead and prioritize the work of Product Managers and Designers. Fill vacancies and newly-created positions with stellar team members
- Work with developers and designers to deliver high quality feature improvements and new products that provide value to our customers
- Coordinate QA efforts on testing new features
- Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the company
- Define the product roadmap for the core products, aligning product goals with business goals on a quarterly and yearly basis
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 2+ years of product management experience. SaaS and Startup experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing API Products
- Collaborative attitude; able to bridge between Eng and Sales/Marketing
- Demonstrated success of having moved a product or feature from conception to launch
- Technical understanding of modern APIs and standards
- Experience working in healthcare/health tech a plus
Please let Truepill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 12th, 2021
Job posted on
December 19th, 2020
About the companyTruepill is building the future of healthcare. We empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure. For our partners, it means seaml...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.