Qualifications for a strong candidate
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience
- You are not satisfied with just delivering a program on time—you are discerning about product/infrastructure architecture and obsessed with quality, reliability & correctness
- You have a track record of providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Experience operating autonomously and leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale platforms, infrastructure and organizations
- Experience leading initiatives with a global footprint having built APIs, products, and complex systems/infrastructure at scale
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 23rd, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.