As QA technical program manager at Proven, you'll be working in a cross-functional team with leaders from product management, growth, data science, design, and business development. You’ll be involved in every step of our product cycle and plan requirements, identify risks, manage launch schedules, assess product readiness, and post launch maintenance. You’ll be responsible for improving usability, reliability, stability of the whole system and user experience through user interview, project testing, automation testing, CI/CD system construction, test tool construction and etc. We’re looking for people who have good business acumen and testing/CICD/automation experience to join our team.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of direct industry experience or a MS in CS or related field + 1 year industry experience
- Previous experience as QA manager and/or QA lead preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen quickly
- Experience with automated build system and CICD tools preferred
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks like JEST is a plus
- Familiarity with Node.js, React/Redux is a plus
- You’re excited about building smart e-commerce and obsessed with bringing the best consumer experience to life
- You’re a strong communicator, ready to learn but equally excited to teach
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes
What you’ll do:
- Lead the QA effort in all testing phases and deliver major product and platform features with the best possible quality and usability
- Build test plans for new features and improvising test cases on existing feature update and customer feedback
- Executing tests on beta release candidate across all platforms
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch and post launch optimization
- Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, data scientists, operation and customer support teams
- Grow with our team and company
Come Join Us:
Twelve short months ago, we didn’t exist. Now we’re a small, yet mighty, team of eight, based in San Francisco. We work hard, we have fun, and we think big. We’re as diverse as we are interesting; amongst us we have lived in over 15 countries; we’re data geeks, beauty aficionados, Brand storytellers, AI experts, high-heel collecting individuals who come together to shake up the status quo. At our hearts we’re good people, doing good things and having a lot of fun doing it.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Reimbursement on boot camps, training programs and education
- Unlimited paid time off
- Performance-based incentives and bonuses
- Regular team activities, happy-hours, off-sites, Hackathons, etc.
Please let Proven Skincare know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 1st, 2021
Job posted on
December 17th, 2020
Proven Skincare is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyYou are unique, your skincare should be too. Take our free Skin Assessment to discover what personalized skincare can do for you. A Y Combinator W18 Alumni, winner of The MIT AI 2018 - AI Idol, Proven...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.