- Collaborate across the organization to ensure our technology solves real-world problems for our users.
- Own our frontend tooling and architecture.
- Be a leading voice in component design, performance, and accessibility.
- Take a data-driven approach to iterating on new features.
- Write code designed to run in enterprise production systems for a long time.
- Build on our existing technology stack while learning new technology and driving good technical decision-making.
Applicants must have:
- A drive to build software that promotes equity and accessibility.
- Strong ability to take ownership in a growing engineering team.
- Built software for government or for consumers.
- Worked with financial technology.
- Experience scaling technology through stages of growth.
- Experience with our tech stack: TypeScript, React, NodeJS.
- Experience working across the stack: API design, Google Cloud Functions, AWS Lambdas.
- Experience contributing to design systems.
- Experience evaluating frontend testing frameworks.
- Experience optimizing web performance.
Please let Promise know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 9th, 2021
Job posted on
February 13th, 2021
Promise is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPromise was founded in 2017 to build software to improve criminal justice outcomes. As we worked with more and more government institutions, it became clear that one problem consistently stood in the ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.