What excites you
- Working with engineers with an eye for design, and with designers who code
- Being a founding member of a growing engineering office in Amsterdam
- A unique opportunity to design and implement APIs that have high impact on the FinTech ecosystem
- Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, the best applications in FinTech that enable small and huge businesses, and major European financial institutions
- Digging through finance’s complex challenges—and reimagining the experience completely
- Interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end frameworks like React
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience building scalable APIs or web applications
- Experience with (and passion for) API design, scalability, performance and end-to-end ownership
- Backend engineer with UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites)
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn about Plaid and their company culture.
Plaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financial accounts with the apps and services they want to use. Plaid connects with over 11,000 financial institutions across the U.S, Canada and Europe. The company was founded in 2013 by Zach Perret and William Hockey and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
At Plaid, we have diverse backgrounds and skills, but we're all passionate about building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together.
We unlock financial freedom for everyone
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. We build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
We started out by building the technical infrastructure APIs that connect consumers, traditional financial institutions, and developers. Today, we add key insights to the data access we provide with our suite of analytics products.
We value cross-team collaboration and diversity of thought. There's always an opportunity to learn from each other outside of day-to-day work, whether it's company-wide offsites, internal hackathons, or co-worker meetups.
We have diverse backgrounds and skills, but we're all passionate about building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together.
Learn about the technology and tools that Plaid uses.
About this role
November 21st, 2021
December 21st, 2020