What excites you
- Working with engineers with an eye for design, and with designers who code
- Being a founding member of a growing engineering office in Amsterdam
- A unique opportunity to design and implement APIs that have high impact on the FinTech ecosystem
- Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, the best applications in FinTech that enable small and huge businesses, and major European financial institutions
- Digging through finance’s complex challenges—and reimagining the experience completely
- Interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end frameworks like React
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience building scalable APIs or web applications
- Experience with (and passion for) API design, scalability, performance and end-to-end ownership
- Backend engineer with UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites)
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Plaid know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
December 21st, 2020
Plaid is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPlaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.