- have a proven track record of handling data pipelines (ETL) and have an interest or experience working with Data Science libraries in Python (Pandas, Numpy and Scilearn ideally).
- like building api integrations and connecting different services together.
- are a strong team player, love to collaborate and build systems that make peoples' lives easier.
- favour automation over manual work.
- have a 'full stack' mindset - you have your expertise but you can help out anywhere to get the job done.
- have a keen desire to learn and grow with a company.
- Fluent in English
- ETL experience and expertise (i.e. we expect you to own the Data Pipeline architecture)
- Strong with a popular ETL language (most likely Python but JS is also acceptable)
- Scraping experience (e.g. Scrapy or similar lib)
- MySQL experience
Nice to have
- Algolia or ElasticSearch
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
- AWS Lambda
What we offer
- Work from a cool office in Poblenou, Barcelona. 🐙
- Remote work encouraged! 🗺
- Amazing Syra coffee ☕️
- Friday beers with the team 🍺
Please let Picker know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 11th, 2021
Job posted on
April 30th, 2021
About the companyWe all know a lot about something, some of us love coffee, some others are make-up junkies, others spend their whole day biking and some other are tech freaks <3 At Picker we bring together your kn...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.