Your typical day on this position may include:
- The development of innovative software tools, applications, services, and platforms based on Typescript / ES6, ReactJS.
- Writing test automation, conduct code reviews and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production.
- You are responsible for ensuring the technological development and frameworks contribute to the achievement of the business objectives to deliver innovative improvements and solutions.
- Ongoing identification and improvement of performance problems and continuous optimization to ensure the entire performance process.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- You love developing software and you love learning and improving.
- You have experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies.
- You have fluent English skills (C-level).
- None of these technologies should leave you clueless: Webpack, Redux.
- You know how to rebase, merge and fork in Git.
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication.
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- It is possible to work 100% remotely in this position.
Please let Lingoda know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 28th, 2021
Job posted on
October 11th, 2020
About the companyLingoda helps people achieve their language learning goals by offering flexible, high-quality and 24/7 online classes taught by native-speaking teachers around the world. Whereas other language learnin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.