We're looking for people with a deep passion for building top-tier software that delights users. You have a deep empathy for the end user and can't help but fall in love with the problem to find the right solution. You are a no-ego doer who is comfortable dealing with change and a bias towards action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and designers to scope, evaluate and design the technical solutions to product problems and features.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our front-end codebases and development processes
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Be a steward of crafting great product experiences and putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years experience building and shipping top tier client-side web applications and user interfaces.
- A deep understanding web standards, accessibility, browser API's and rendering engines.
- Experience in React and popular front-end toolsets.
- Breadth and depth of knowledge on different data synchronization methods, can clearly communicate the tradeoffs between them and the types of problems that they are best suited for.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Apply for this position
If you would be a great candidate for this position, please send resume and professional references to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Lawyaw know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 21st, 2021
About the companyLawyaw, a technology company specializing in legal document automation and workflow solutions, is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for expanding customer adoption within a rapid...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.