What you’ll do
- Remotely manage a diverse group of 6-10 engineers ranging from junior to senior. Support their growth and development through continuous coaching and feedback.
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, partners, and solutions to build an extensible integrations platform and bring new integrations to market.
- Own execution and delivery on your eng team, and help the team balance new feature work with technical debt and platform investment.
- Contribute to a fast-growing engineering organization and help us scale up processes and best practices across the entire company.
What we’re looking for
- A track record of leading and coaching diverse teams of engineers (at least 3+ years managing a team of 5+, including remote engineers)
- A solid engineering background that has kept pace with new technologies, even if it’s been a few years since you coded full time (at least 7+ years of total experience in technical roles)
- Experience running team cadences in a fast-moving, Agile environment, and working cross-functionally with product management to set roadmap and direction
- A passion for leading by example, mentoring engineers, and sharing your expertise with the entire organization
- Some amount of relevant experience in building integrations, building data platforms at scale, working with event streaming architectures, and/or a strong understanding of cloud computing (particularly AWS). What you don’t know from our stack (because nobody knows everything!), you’ll be excited to learn and ramp up on quickly.
Please let Heap know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
December 19th, 2020
About the companyThe New Standard In Product Analytics. Fuel product growth and team agility Every growing business is trying to predict the future: What products should we build? What markets should we enter? How d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.