You will be working on:
- Develop and implement effective B2B digital marketing strategies to help scale organic (SEO) and paid search (SEM/PPC).
- Own website SEO strategy with a focus on improved engagement, traffic, and leads.
- Use web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities contributing to traffic growth and website engagements.
- Review technical SEO issues and partner with Web Developer to improve website performance.
- Partner with a content marketing team to map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, continuously evolving based on new data and insights.
- Conduct ongoing tests and experiments to gauge content effectiveness, using results to make recommendations for revisions.
- Use analytical skills to forecast, evaluate, measure, and report on digital marketing program effectiveness and ROI leveraging our closed-loop reporting framework.
- Establish and manage a budget with control, delivering efficient CPL while maintaining lead quality.
- Manage paid media agency relationships.
- Have strong creative and project management skills, comfortable with analytics and data.
- Leverage the product, marketing, and sales community to generate ideas/insights driving improvements.
We are looking for:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related fields.
- Highly strategic, extremely organized, and understand the intricacies of fast-moving B2B SaaS sales.
- 7+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role at a B2B company.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, digital marketing tools (Google Search Console, Google Keywords, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Moz.org, SEMRush, etc.), and channels.
- Strong analytical background, critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple high-priority projects.
- Metrics and results-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, self-motivated, extremely organized, and thrives in a fast-past environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition industries
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
Please let HackerRank know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 20th, 2021
HackerRank is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHackerRank is a technology hiring platform that is the standard for assessing developer skills for over 2,000+ companies around the world. By enabling tech recruiters and hiring managers to objectively...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.