Required Skills and Experiences
- Full stack development - capable of working front-end & back-end.
- Solid PHP and Laravel framework experience.
- Strong REST API development experience.
- Artisan Commands.
- Complicated database structures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with cross browser testing and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- People skills pay the bills.
- Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
- Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- React / React Native experience a big plus.
- Python/Django a big plus.
- Dev Ops / Server experience or interest a big plus.
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Please let Few know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
About the companySince 2014, Few has been designing, building and helping clients take software products to market. Few works hand-in-hand with clients to provide them the resources they need to launch thoughtful, eleg...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.