- Work with the entire Dune stack, but with a clear focus on the web application and the APIs powering it.
- Design, build and maintain new features, APIs and services for our users.
- Collaborating within all technical and non-technical areas of Dune Analytics, both internally and towards our users and community externally.
- In general pick up any challenge that comes our way together with the team.
- Be independent and curious, and take ownership of the product and drive development.
- Write well documented, well tested, performant, production quality code.
- Enjoy focusing on the frontend, but also be comfortable doing necessary lower in the stack.
- Have knowledge and skills needed for building performant web applications. For the frontend we work in Typescript, React & Next.js. There might be some Golang APIs too.
- Enjoy writing and working with SQL.
- Have experience hosting and running code in production, preferably with Kubernetes.
- If you have an eye for design, that's a major plus too!As this is a remote role, we believe having the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to be extremely important.
Please let Dune Analytics know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
January 5th, 2021
Dune Analytics is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDune Analytics was founded in Oslo, Norway by Fredrik and Mats in the summer of 2018. In Oslo we had ~0 potential customers so two weeks later we spontaneously jumped on a plane to attend the very firs...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.