What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Responsible for the development and execution of Coinbase’s marketing strategy across multiple of Coinbase’s products
- You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future Coinbase customer needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to product launches and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to launch new products.
- You will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring people into the cryptoeconomy more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Minimum of 3-8 years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management experience
- Experience crafting & implementing customer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors and lifetime value.
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
Nice to haves:
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market
- Financial services experience a plus
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 27th, 2021
Coinbase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.