- Architect and/or implement back-end technical solutions based on the requirements of the project
- Conduct technical requirements gathering, technical analysis and development of tech specs.
- Ensure that correct technology processes are being employed and followed on projects.
- Conduct research and assist on new business scoping efforts.
- Provide guidance and training to new members joining the team.
- Planning features utilizing sprints and juggle simultaneous feature development.
- Tech Stack: Sass/PostCSS, VueJS, Tailwind, Webpack
- Expertise with PHP
- Expertise with WordPress, its APIs and plugins.
- Expert knowledge developing cross platform/browser (iOS, Android, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for web applications.
- Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (WCAG)
- Experience working with source/version control platforms (Git)
- Experience with shell environments and UNIX/Linux administration—need to know well enough to communicate infrastructure needs.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Proven ability to manage large scale technology projects successfully.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Please let Barrel know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 16th, 2021
Barrel is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBarrel is an independent creative and digital marketing agency in New York. We help brands attract, convert, and retain customers. We work with brands to build digital platforms, create content, and a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.