Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business' innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peek behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and growing their business. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified thousands of software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Today Andela is valued at over 1.5 billion unicorn after securing the latest Series E funding of 200M led by SoftBank Investment Advisors, with participation from existing investors, including Generation Investment Management, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital; and Whale Rock.
And we are just getting started.
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive, you will manage a portfolio of customers, develop new business to grow overall client revenue. This is a quota-carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a great career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Andela through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
- 10+ years of experience selling into Fortune 500, Global 2000 clients
- Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory closing service offerings
- Industry expertise either in consulting, human capital management technology, staffing or recruiting industry
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Passion for Andela and a strong motivation to bring in new customers to maximize revenue
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business
- Ability to play well with others on your team through collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Proficiency in salesforce, salesloft, and other CRM or automation tools
This role is fully remote and should be expected to collaborate with other team members located on the East Coast, USA and be prepared to travel to meet with potential clients.
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.
About this role
March 24th, 2023
January 25th, 2023
Learn about Andela and their company culture.
Andela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa's most talented software engineers. In five years & counting, Andela has hired over 1,000 engineers and become known as the "Best Place to Work in Africa," with tech campuses in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala, and Kigali. Andela software engineers work as full-time engineers with companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to high-growth startups like Gusto and Cloudflare.
Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV, and Spark Capital, Andela is powering global engineering teams while catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across Africa.
Learn about the technology and tools that Andela uses.
Benefits and perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Andela provides.
Home office budget
We are a fully global remote work organization and offer norms and practices that ensure our people can live and breathe the remote lifestyle effortlessly. Our remote work enablement support includes laptop allowance, remote work set-up allowance, utility allowance in specific geos, and quarterly home office stipend.
In addition to official paid holidays, we offer a variety of time-off options that allow our people the opportunity to take time off to rest and recharge when they need to: Generous Paid Time Off Allowances, Sick Leave, and Compassionate Leave.
Flexible working hours
We accommodate all kinds of lifestyles and life stages. Come work on your terms.
Paid parental leave
Paid family leave for all parents to support you and your family.
About this role
March 24th, 2023
January 25th, 2023