About the role
- Location: Remote - Any timezone between UTC-5 and UTC+3
- Work on a highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
- Develop the architecture and systems underpinning dynamic data handling in the Webflow renderer
- Write scalable services in Node.js and AWS Lambda
- Work on a GraphQL API built on top of Apollo
- Write and optimize MongoDB queries and data models
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Jest and Cypress)
- Collaborate with the team to improve our internal development process
- Participate in decisions that guide what new features will be shipped as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Mentor other engineers on best practice, design considerations, and quality
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
- Have significant experience in engineering scalable, multi-tenant environments that deliver rich front-end experiences
- Have a deep understanding of data design and modeling
- Have significant experience with GraphQL and GraphQL Schemas
- Have built and worked on complex web applications
- Are comfortable behind a linux terminal
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior FullstackSoftware Engineer and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
Please let Webflow know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
Webflow is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWebflow is the first design and hosting platform built from the ground up for the mobile age. It is the only hosted service that allows designers to create websites that work on every device, and push ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.