UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain, manage, and repair their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with 100 remote team members around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers
We celebrate our inclusive culture and strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
What you'll do:
- Assist with the preparation of UpKeep's monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue trending and analysis reports
- Work with a cross-functional team to create reporting packages using both financial and operational-based metrics
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budgeted, and forecasted targets for our business
- Collaborate with the general accounting team and cost owners to understand future, current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Contribute to the month-end close process and aid in the preparation of the monthly financial package that is presented to executive management and investors
- Assist with payroll, commissions, billing, and vendor management as needed
- Other job duties to be assigned based on ad hoc finance and accounting projects
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 1-2 years' financial or accounting experience (FP&A is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment while remaining detail oriented
- Maturity, professionalism, and ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan,
from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 100+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers
in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners
, Emergence Capital
, and Mucker
have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator
in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Slack Community:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.