ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Work closely with our Head of Design, product managers and engineers to define, craft, and support product features.
- Be an owner, and take responsibility for product features.
- Help to build and maintain the Truebill design system, allowing both design and engineering to work more efficiently.
- Develop prototypes to conduct user research and testing.
- Take initiative in thinking of new ways our users can interact with Truebill.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4+ years experience as a user experience designer or similar design role.
- Proficient in Figma (or similar tool such as Sketch. We use Figma exclusively at Truebill)
- Practice empathy, and understand how your designs will impact users.
- A problem solver who loves a challenge.
- Don’t hold your biases too closely and understand when to compromise.
- Works well in a collaborative environment, and are willing to show your work frequently.
- Bonus points if you understand how your work will translate into code and how your design decisions affect engineering.
- Additional bonus points if you can code and aid in smaller, front-end development efforts.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Please let Truebill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
April 13th, 2021
Truebill is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
To apply, you must have a permit to work in:
About the companyTake control of your money.Truebill develops a mobile app that helps consumers take control of their financial lives. Truebill leverages AI to analyze users’ spending habits, identify inefficiencies, a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.