- Provide a warm welcome and high-touch experience to new hires, manage and run our on-boarding program and activities
- Ensure the Company is following all locale-based laws and is in compliance at all times
- Lead day-to-day HR activities, internal compliance and HR policies, handle employment-related inquiries from employees, oversee health and safety compliance, and handle all workers compensation claims
- Manage full suite of employee benefits and coordinate renewal packages, enrollments, leaves of absence, and changes and terminations
- Coordinate other projects as needed such as updating Employee Handbook and HR Notion Pages, and creating timelines for Open Enrollment
- 4-6 years of relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of legal compliance, federal and local laws
- LOA / Benefit administration experience
- Data driven, whether it's to identify trends, measure effectiveness of initiatives and programs, or providing visibility to key stakeholders through reporting
- HR Certification, BA in Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Please let Treasury Prime know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 11th, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
About the companyWe build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated Work at Trea...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.