- Design, build, and maintain APIs, bank backends, and web UI frontends; whatever it takes to get the product built
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work collaboratively across the company to launch new features
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Enjoy and have experience building full stack applications
- Think systematically and write high-quality code; we care much more about engineering excellence than knowledge of a particular technology
- Be able to communicate complex ideas simply and effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and are excited to create new things
- Hold yourself to a high bar and go the extra mile to build excellent products
Please let Treasury Prime know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 20th, 2021
Treasury Prime is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated. Work at Treasu...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.