Our Tech Stack
You’ll work with the following frameworks, tools, and languages:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, React Native
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, GraphQL, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Data Pipeline: Python, Keboola, Looker, Snowflake
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Experience building web apps
- A solid understand of functional programming principles
- Confident designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Drive to have the editor and tooling set up perfectly
- The initiative to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
- Able to win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
About our remote team
In this position, you'll join our fully remote engineering team, which we started building at the beginning of the year. So you'll be able to work wherever you want. However, to ensure that you feel connected to the company, your colleagues, and the Productboard culture, we expect that you'll travel to our Prague office roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote teammates in person. If you're interested in joining our remote team, please make sure you can tick off (most of) these requirements:
- You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
You can look forward to the following benefits:
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Please let Productboard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 19th, 2021
About the companyProductboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the righ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.