- Primary responsibility: Do everything necessary to maintain compliance with existing standards and regulations. Project Management tasks include:
- Workload planning for the Security and Compliance teams
- Orchestrates/coordinates the various compliance and security activities including recurring tasks
- Ensures each task has a Jira ticket and those Jira tickets are kept updated at least weekly
- Gardens/grooms Jira projects and their tickets
- Develops a weekly status picture on active projects & company certifications (e.g. PCI & SOC 2)
- Manages external-team requests including
- Interfacing with other project and product managers, and technical leads as needed, to escalate security and compliance requests
- Working across teams to drive completion of security and compliance tasks
- Defining and tracking KPIs and performance metrics using Jira.
- Manages the New Supplier Review requests process (compliance and security reviews)
- Manages monthly required meetings (e.g. ACL review, Risk & Threat Review)
- Ensures the proper scoping of all requests
- Secondary responsibilities include:
- Product Manager tasks
- Collect (internally) and report on product security needs driven by compliance, customers, and internal parties
- Project manage the design and implementation of features assigned to the Security Team
- Tackle security, compliance, and organizational tasks as able
- Product Manager tasks
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and documentation skills
- PMP, Scrum Master, or other similar certification
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle complex project scheduling and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated full-time work experience with the following technologies within the past 12 months:
- Google Workspace, including Google Calendar and Google Docs
- Previous work experience in an international organization
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Working experience with the following standards or frameworks:
- SOC 2
- Knowledge of
- ISO 27000 + ISO 27701
- Cloud Technologies including AWS, Azure, GCP, OVH, and Orange
- Ability to kick ass in Chess or beat Zork without using a map
- Can bravely take on new challenges like a Gryffindor, analyze problems like Ravenclaw, protect our personnel and client data like a Slytherin, and talk with clients like a Hufflepuff.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
Please let Platform.sh know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 19th, 2021
Platform.sh is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPlatform.sh is a second generation, container based, Platform-as-a-Service It provides a new approach to cloud hosting that removes the need for devops, while developing or running web applications...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.