What You'll Do:
- Help developers use our products: To best help our customers you will learn about Plaid integrations, navigating the Plaid Dashboard, client libraries, implementing Link, webhook functionality, and how to handle error codes.
- Investigate bugs: You'll investigate root cause, scope, and severity of various issues.
- Make it better: We are committed to continuous improvement and leaving things better than we found them. It is not perfection we seek, but valuable, pragmatic improvements to our products, our company, and our craft.
What Excites Us:
- Experience reading and writing code
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Affinity for SDKs
- Excellent grammar and a friendly communication style
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Caring deeply about the success of developers building on Plaid
- Helping define the future of Fintech!
Please let Plaid know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
About the companyPlaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.