You will work on all aspects of the product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the hinderances associated with complex data-visualization & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the development teams of Figma, Adobe, InVision, Marvel, and more.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document where the whole product team can participate.
As a part of the Maze product team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications.
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate.
You should apply if:
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have GraphQL / NodeJS / Typescript knowledge.
- You have experience with functional programming.
- You're able to write maintainable and scalable code.
- You're a thorough tester & always strive to improve your work environment.
- You enjoy working remotely.
- You're interested in UX & UI design.
- You have experience with AWS & AWS Services.
- You have experience in data-visualization.
- You have experience with deployment automation tools.
- You have a good dose of initiative, as well as a great sense of humor.
How to Apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your comprehension of our product so make sure that:
- You've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product.
- You include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :).
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we'd love to hear from you.
WHY MAZE IS UNIQUE
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We're on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we're excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company's needs
Please let Maze know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 25th, 2021
About the companyWe're a passionate bunch working from all over the world to build the future of rapid testing together. Building user-facing experiences is always a risk. And the riskier the decision, the more data w...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.