- Communication with clients and teammates.
- Self-management working remotely.
- Regular contributor to open source projects.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Proactive & able to work alone on projects managed by you.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- At least 3 years of production experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- At least 1 year of production experience in any other backend programming language.
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL.
- Production experience deploying and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications. Familiar with Capistrano, Docker and the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Strong Git knowledge.
- Familiar with Ruby automatic test frameworks like Rspec and Capybara.
- Be able to build software that scales over time, in both performance and maintainability.
- Good software writer. Not only do we want you to solve problems, but we also want to understand your solutions.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Modern tech stack and methodologies.
- Transparency and quality-oriented culture.
- Company activities.
- You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
- Between €35K and €42K, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, fill in this form and tell us why you are the perfect fit for MarsBased.
Please let MarsBased know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 12th, 2021
About the companyDevelopment consultancy for web & mobile projects. We are a young and energetic team with a passion to deliver premium quality software to our clients. We are a fully remote team and our work cult...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.