- Develop scaling infra for 0-downtime infrastructure, we aim to keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
- Improve our deployment and integration pipeline, to improve quality and velocity
- Build better development environment for the team
- Improve our monitoring and security process
- Help product and tech team to develop new feature, DevOps related
- Infrastructure: AWS (ALB/ECS/RDS/EC/S3), managed by Terraform Enterprise
- CI/CD: CircleCI & Github Action & CodeBuild
- Server software: Docker / Puma / Passenger / NodeJS
- Framework: Ruby on Rails (back-end) & Apollo Server (back-end) & Vue.js (front-end) & Sidekiq (workers)
- Others tools: Redash (SQL queries), Sentry (error catcher)
More on Stackshare 👉 https://stackshare.io/livestorm
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have 3+ years of XP in DevOps
- You're an expert in the AWS ecosystem (RDS, ECS, S3, etc.)
- You worked with Terraform and Docker
- Experience in software development
- You're familiar with Linux server distributions
- You are autonomous and own your topics
- You have an eye for details and you're very rigorous
- You can take a step back to identify bottlenecks in a infrastructure and fix them
- You have experience in taking strategic decisions to scale an infrastructure
- Experience in security operations is a great plus
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipend of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunch) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials: 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and everything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided
Please let Livestorm know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 3rd, 2021
About the companyLivestorm is the all-in-one platform that enables companies to build powerful video communication strategies. Built for ease of use and collaboration, Livestorm adapts to all online event formats an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.