- Developing new features together with your squad
- Build internal and public APIs
- Build, benchmark and optimise our core backend components
- Helping operate our production environments on AWS
- Providing code reviews to your peers
Essentials skills and expertise:
- 4+ years work experience writing maintainable and well-tested Ruby on Rails apps
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Capability to work remotely
- We expect minimum four hours of overlap with central European working hours
- Knowledge of database technologies
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Experience working with various APIs
- DevOps, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Serverless computing, AWS stack in particular
- Web Analytics
- Get to work in a talented, remote-first international team
- Chance to make an impact on a global product
- Actual work-life balance with healthy 40-hour work weeks
- Flexible work time
- Biannual company retreats
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and encouraging work environment
Our hiring process:
- Initial video call. You'll get to learn more about the role and our company, and we'll learn how you communicate and what are you looking for in the job.
- Technical interview. Qualified candidates proceed to our technical interview, where we ask more in-depth technical questions.
- Home assignment. We'll test your coding skills in building a small application. You can do this at home on your own time. The assignments usually take about 4-6 hours to complete.
- Assignment review and skills interview. After our team has reviewed your assignment, we invite you to the next interview. We'll provide feedback and ask questions about your code. This interview also includes some pair-programming, where we do some improvements or additional features to your project.
- Culture interview. The final step before decisions. Great cultural fit is highly important in our remote team. We also want to give you as much as possible information on how it is to work at Leadfeeder and what our culture is like.
Please let Leadfeeder know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 1st, 2021
Job posted on
September 26th, 2020
About the companyLeadfeeder is a website visitor analytics software that shows you the companies visiting your website, how they got there, and what pages they clicked. Think of us like your lead generation, account-...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.