What you'll do:
- Full-cycle recruiting for technical roles across our Technical teams at Lambda School.
- Partner with technical and business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessments and hiring practices, calibrating regularly with hiring teams
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position, including job descriptions, feedback templates, and more in Lever
- Use creative sourcing strategies, leveraging social and professional networking sites, to identify and source candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Leverage a data-driven approach to problem-solving, driving greater efficiencies throughout the recruiting funnel
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Bring a positive and inclusive approach to your interactions with our Recruiting Team and the organization in general at Lambda School
What you'll have:
- 4+ years experience of full-cycle recruiting, including 2+ years focused on technical recruiting ideally in a technology company or similar
- Experience working in a high-growth startup and proven success in high-volume recruiting roles
- You are inspired by Lambda’s mission and are interested in advocating for students
- Experience successfully building diverse pipelines
- Experience building successful partnerships and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of terminology around different coding languages and technical stacks
- Experience using recruiting tools such as Lever and LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing methodologies
- Experience using Excel to track data and examine data sets
- Experience working to metric goals and using data to drive decisions
- A bias for action, ownership, and delivering results
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please let Lambda School know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
March 2nd, 2021
Lambda School is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLambda School provides first-rate development education that's free until you get a job. Rather than pay upfront, students pay a portion of their income after they're hired. We provide everything you...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.