- Individual Contributor. The primary responsibility is to hunt for new business.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts.
- Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develops detailed Strategy Plans for targeted companies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Previous success supporting an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Please let Interos know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 13th, 2021
Job posted on
October 21st, 2020
Interos is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyCombining innovative big data analytics with best in class insights, the Interos Eco-system Mapping, Monitoring and Assurance platform creates a holistic picture of our customers' ecosystem and indivi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.