- Build backend services that power our telehealth platform.
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Review code and have your code reviewed.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers.
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture.
You may be a good fit if you...
- Have 5+ years as a software engineer, shipping production code.
- Are proficient at writing distributed services using Java, Kotlin, and/or PostgreSQL.
About us: Hims & Hers is a telehealth company that offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to make it easier for people to access care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. We’ve created an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who they are or where they live. Launched in November 2017, Hims & Hers is one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. To find out more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Please let hims & hers know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 19th, 2021
Job posted on
February 26th, 2021
About the companyHims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.