Data is vital to our biggest decisions. From how our app is functioning, to how to run our events, to what clients need to know about us, you and your work will be one of the key defining factors for the majority of decisions that shape this company and where it is headed.
- Work in cross functional teams to develop key metrics and drive analytical decision making
- Develop metrics and generate insights to make actionable recommendations
- Develop data acquisition and analysis pipelines
- Perform hypothesis testing and test design
- Present and communicate results in a clear manner
- Extend company’s data with third party sources when needed
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Support efforts to ensure data integrity across all platforms and departments
- Experience with ETL and data pipelines, map reduce type data processing
- Experience with scripting and programming in the Python language
- Experience with common data science tools, such as pandas and NumPy
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, SeaBorn, ggplot, D3.js...
- Experience with SQL databases, such as RedShift, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
HER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please let HER know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
December 30th, 2020
About the companyHER is here to connect womxn and queer people. HER believes in the unequivocal power of queer womxn. We want to connect you to your community for support and fearless exploration. We want to connect ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.