What will you do?
- Promote long-term growth of engineers. Our engineers are driven and very talented. We are serious about investing in them, and you will be responsible for ensuring they are growing along the axes they care about.
- Create the long-term vision, mission, and success metrics for your teams by working with PM and your TLs.
- Partner with TLs to ensure consistently high-quality execution.
- Sell candidates and get them excited about joining the team.
We would like to talk to you if:
- You have a track record of successfully leading an engineering team.
- You communicate clearly both in writing and in person.
- You’ve worked with product managers in the past and understand the product development process.
- You're enthusiastic about managing a partially-remote engineering team.
- Bonus: you’ve observed engineering teams scale at least an order of magnitude.
- Bonus: you’ve served as a Tech Lead before.
While the majority of our engineering team is in our SF HQ, we also have an NY office, are we happy to consider remote for managers with remote management experience. We cover relocation costs. We'd love to hear from you!
Please let Heap know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 13th, 2021
Job posted on
January 2nd, 2021
About the companyThe New Standard In Product Analytics. Fuel product growth and team agility Every growing business is trying to predict the future: What products should we build? What markets should we enter? How d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.