Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
About the Role
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will play a vital role in recruiting for roles across our Engineering department, but also any additional roles on the business side that might come up. You will support hiring managers and their teams by helping them build out their recruiting capabilities, teaching them to leverage recruiting tools, interviewing techniques, and recruiting best practices through formal training and daily interactions. In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, help them find creative ways to source great talent, and guide them in building out robust, customized interview processes. You’re entrepreneurial, process oriented, collaborative and innovative in order to source and hire top talent and provide a unique candidate experience.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with at least 3 years of technical recruiting experience building high caliber technical teams in an innovative, high-growth environment
- Experience and desire to work in a start-up environment
- Driven to find mechanisms and build programs that result in attracting great talent at all levels and give our hiring managers targeted pipelines where they can build strong relationships with engaged candidates
- Sourcing experience using a variety of tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, meetups etc...
- A commitment to diversity, and preferably, experience improving a previous employer’s diversity via specific recruiting strategies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- A deep and wide network to talent within the Engineering world
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Manage full cycle recruiting process; from sourcing candidates to coordinating interviews to offer delivery
- Lead and deliver a best in class candidate experience
- Continuously work to improve diversity at Frame.io
- Work closely with our hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Work with the Head of Recruiting to come up with innovative recruiting strategies
- Track all search metrics and provide weekly updates to hiring managers and the broader recruiting team
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed
- Help with recruitment for non-technical roles during periods of high hiring volume
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
Please let Frame.io know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
March 22nd, 2021
About the companyWe picture a world where creativity is limitless. Join us if you share our vision. Some of the ways we’ll make you feel at home. Because being at the office doesn’t have to feel like work Unlimited ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.